It's the VETS in Plympton, Plymouth are looking for a full-time registered veterinary nurse to expand our small, supportive team.
We are a new, fully equipped and independent small animal practice, with excellent Google and Facebook reviews from our clients praising our outstanding service and superb patient care!
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to:
• work in a spacious, well organised work environment
• build relationships with clients through case continuity and follow up
• have a good caseload of surgical procedures, investigative workups and consultations
• be involved in clinical care delivery
• work in a Gold standard ISFM Cat-friendly clinic
• use their veterinary nursing qualification to it's full potential; being involved with consultations and nurse clinics.
Hours will be approximately 45 hours a week with no on-call and one in two Saturday mornings required. We offer regular in-house training and a salary of up to 27,000 per annum depending on experience.